Robotics and Coding for Kids
We offer a comprehensive robotics and coding course for schools using Makecode Microbit hardware from Microsoft. Each lesson covers key concepts in an interactive and fun manner for every grade.
- Our coding and robotics program is Aligned with the CAPS outcomes stipulated in the draft coding and robotics curriculum
- Our program develops computational thinking and problem solving
- The program is Low cost
- The program Supports the curriculum from Grade R – 9
- We provide teacher support in coding and robotics
- Free open source off line software for block coding, easily executed with basic infrastructure
Computational Thinking Skills Development
Prepare your students for the future workspace with technology-focused training in an interactive and practical solution, that promotes computational thinking and creativity. We use an Experiential learning approach:
- ACTIVE processes engaging the learner
- Immediate application of knowledge through DOING
- Immediate feedback – enhancing problem solving skills (guided)
- Developing reflective self-monitoring habits
- Teamwork – developing collaboration and communication skills
- Enhancing computational thinking
- Obvious achievement (no waiting until exams) boosting confidence through positive results
Robotics and Coding for kids
Each Course comes with easy to use hardware powered by Microsoft’s MakeCode Microbit.
Read more on Why Robotics and Coding for Kids is the Future.
Phone: 076 154 7895